Thursday, May 26, 2011

Blessed by my heritage...

I am so lucky to be born to this amazing family.
My closest cousins growing up... and this is the first time in years and years that we were all together again! It was wonderful.
Scotty, Chari, Michelle, Nicki, Steve, Mark. We all turned the big 4-0 this year. What a fun group of kids to grow up with. (I love how 3 of our little boys had to be in the photo with us.)
Me, Nicki and Scotty. Who knew that my darling, quirky cousin Scott would go on to be a 4 time Emmy Nominee!! His kooky ideas turned out to be brilliant! Who knew?? (Check out Yo Gabba Gabba for more details on Scott.)
Funny faces... How cute are my kids!!!
I just feel the Divine Love when I look at this picture. Grandpa Bodell loves my little children so much. He loves each of us some much. Even though we number over 100 descendants, he still calls us each personally on the telephone to tell us how much he loves us every few months. He is my hero.
A fun cousin Tiffany did face painting for the kids. Such a sweet gift of love!
Savvy was goofy and adorable all weekend! She LOVED the freedom of playing with her peeps.
She was really into all the ranch activities...
The kiddos back in the car after playing in the torrential downpour in Zion's Canyon during our picnic. Such fun memories!!
At the pool with some of my girl cousins.
Misty (Mark's wife), Michelle, Me, Ruth (Scott's wife), Jennifer and her daughter. I love these women so much!
It was an amazing time. I love family reunions!

No comments: