Spring is here. Savvy has been so excited to see if the flowers we have been watching have "woken up" each morning. She loves these flowers. I am very worried about when they "go to sleep" in a couple of weeks.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hi, I am really sorry that this is the way we are meeting. I found you two years ago and I am not sure if you've been receiving my emails.I am the wife of Brighton's biological father. My name is Krysta Casino and my husband is John Casino. If it is okay to contact you by email please email me at alohakrystaleilani@hotmail.com. We would really love to get to know you and you knowing John. However, if you feel this is not a good time or best we completely understand. If this is how you feel please at least let us know you have gotten our message, so that we may rest knowing you know how to reach us. Thank you, John and Krysta Casino
1 comment:
Hi, I am really sorry that this is the way we are meeting. I found you two years ago and I am not sure if you've been receiving my emails.I am the wife of Brighton's biological father. My name is Krysta Casino and my husband is John Casino. If it is okay to contact you by email please email me at
alohakrystaleilani@hotmail.com. We would really love to get to know you and you knowing John. However, if you feel this is not a good time or best we completely understand. If this is how you feel please at least let us know you have gotten our message, so that we may rest knowing you know how to reach us. Thank you, John and Krysta Casino
Post a Comment