Thursday, April 3, 2008

Perfection

written in my journal, Feb. 2006 when Brighton was two and a half.

perfect

darling angel

mine

my heart, so much love

almost can’t breath



at 2am I snuk in

just to watch you sleep

beauty and perfection

peace and love

so much love

wanted to hold you, so badly

ached

to have you in my arms

heavenly father answered

a mothers plee

at 4am I hear you

mommmiee, mama, mom mom mom mom

doors open, a hand on mine

crying, tears then cuddles

climbing in bed

perfect fit

perfect smell

perfect cuddle

perfect everything

perfect

everything perfect

oh my heart

my life

my everything

perfect

April 3, 2008 - Today I spent the morning with Brighton being evaluated by psycholists. They say he is autistic. Oh my sweet little boy, you are my world, my sun, my moon, my starts. To me, you are still perfection.

2 comments:

Chuck Gates said...

Such a cute post... You are a great mother. I sure miss that boy.

MeiLani and Michael said...

I don't care what he has... he is about the cutest little giant there ever was!