
I am a Child of God, and he has sent me here. Has given me an Earthly home, with parents kind and dear. Lead me, Guide me, Walk beside me. Help me find the way. Teach me all that I must know, to return and live with him someday.
We believe that we are sons and daughters of our Heavenly Father, and that he loves us, and we love him. We believe that he gives us commandments to help us grow, and to teach us right and wrong. We believe that our family is eternal, that we lived with God, the Eternal Father before we came to Earth, and that if we are true and faithful to the promises and covenants we make in this life, that we will return to live with him again. We believe that through the ordinances of the temple, our family has been sealed together for all eternity.




2 comments:
SO CUTE!! You all look so beautiful! What an amazing weekend that was!
The pictures capture the moments beautifuly! I am so happy for you, congrats!!
Post a Comment