I am so lucky! Look at what I found down the hall last night before I went to bed!
For me, this is the treasure at the end of the rainbow! Better than all the gold in the world!
I love that Bill is reading them "The Berenstein Bears Count Their Blessings." Is just seems so appropriate for the joy it brought to me hearing them all laughing together.
Bill is a great dad. Bedtime has always been his. He gets the boys ready, reads them each a story, and then snuggles them until they fall asleep. He also does Cole's night meds, which is a huge help to me.
I love you Billy!
I love you Brighton!
I love you Cole!
3 comments:
How awesome is that?! I love when daddies help with bedtime or take it over all together! That's great!
Love that book! What a great hubby.
:) I know this is a very old post, but I couldnt stop reading, and now I have to mention that its so cute that you were reading a book with Sister Bear about counting blessings, and now you have your own little version of Sister Bear to count as a blessing :)
MISS YOU! see you all soon<3
Post a Comment