Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mommy's Day!

Ahhhh.... Mother's Day.
The day of roses and bon bons and breakfast in bed!
Let's take a picture to capture how perfect life is as a mother....

Brighton, are you smiling?

Wow, okay, Bright... a little less intense. Try it again.
Cole, what about you? Are you showing your happy face?

Cole, hunnie, don't give them your angry eyes, show them your happy face.

Okay, well this one turned out ok. But is it too much to wish for a perfect smiling picture with everyone's eyes actually open?

To be fair, I had a wonderful Mother's Day. Delicious breakfast in bed.... Eggs Benedict, my favorite! Made by my sweetheart! Yummy!

And then chocolate dipped strawberries and a long stemmed red rose ordered by my hunnie, but made by the young women of our ward. What a GREAT idea for a fundraiser! Thanks girls... DELICIOUS!!!

Then presents... My Cole-ee made me a flower pot at school and Brighton made me a ladybug magnet.

It really was a fun day.
I love my boys~!!!

Here is my favorite shot.

2 comments:

Laura said...

I LOVE all of those pictures...they are priceless! Glad you had a happy mother's day!

Tiffany said...

oh my gosh char! These pictures are BEAUTIFUL!!! You look so pretty in all of them. How cute is your family. Love the captions. Happy mothers day! I love you so much.