Friday, March 5, 2010

Beautiful Baby Girl!!!


My Savvy is such a sweetheart!
Savvy is 4 months old, and laughs and smiles at her brothers all day long.
She is fun and just the BEST SLEEPER EVER!
She is such a sweet princess!!

My darling friend Tiffany Hodson is an amazing photographer and I am so thankful for her talent!!!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

These are so great. What a cutie!

MeiLani and Michael said...

OH... MYYYYY.... WORD! SO GORGEOUS! I miss her so much knowing that she is getting into the giggles and personality phase! Give her snuggles for me.

Vatcher Family said...

OMG!!!!! Way cute pictures! I can't wait to meet her!

Kathryn said...

Charise, Savannah is beyond precious and beautiful! Your photographer is very, very gifted - AWESOME pictures! When I saw the tutu and wagon, I thought, "No WAY!" Beautiful!

Chuck Gates said...

Very cute pictures, especially her darling hair, which BTW, I am totally taking credit for. Without me (and Mitzi's pick), you would never have seen how beautiful it is picked out and styled! (I guess I will also give credit to the hair stylists you talked with here in Virginia.)