Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Spending Time with Savvy...

Savannah, you are six months old today. You are a joy and a sweetheart!
We just got back from Balboa Island where we ate at Ruby's on the Pier. You love having tastes of mommy and daddy's food.

You are the happiest baby I have ever known. You only cry if you are 1. hungry, 2. need a new diaper or 3. tired. All of these problems are easily solved, so you rarely get grumpy or cry.
I love to accessorize you! Finding the perfect matching nukkie and socks and bow and bling make mommy a happy happy girl. But there is one person who loves to dress you up even more that I do. It is Brighton. He insists that you look the very cutest with lots of bows in your hair. It is a common occurrence for me to come in and find you like this.

"But mom, don't take them out!!! She looks so cute like this!"

You have a HUGE bald spot on the back of your beautiful head of hair. It makes mommy crazy!!!

Your daddy calls you Snugglebug.

Cole gets off the bus every day from school and asks, "Where's my baby?" and then he goes straight to you.

Brighton adores you. He is always willing to help feed you and plays with you endlessly. Both of your big brothers are crazy for you!!

This is the moment I first met you.
If I'd of had any idea how crazy in love with you I would be a mere 6 months later, I don't think I could have been able to breath in my excitement. You are my joy and my world .
I love you so much Savannah Gracie Kea Ohana Johnson!!!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Made me cry - happy tears. What a cutie. All the bows are hilarious. Can't wait to see that little doll again soon.

Liz Kirkby said...

so glad to finally see an update on her :) thanks for sharing! your kids are so sweet - the bows are awsome. take her to church like that next week!!!!

MeiLani and Michael said...

No joke- yesterday I said why have I not SEEN pictures of my sweet niece Savvy in FOREVER! PERFECT timing- I needed a Savvy fix. And SO cute to hear stories of her cute big brothers. Can't wait to see her next month!

Hancocks said...

Could there be a cuter baby, Charise? I mean really... she is absolutely adorable! I'm so happy for you. Your family is just darling! And I have a bow fettish too, so I had to crack up at the bow pictures!