Cole is smart... I mean REALLY smart. He "gets" stuff quick. It's not just me being his mom and thinking he is perfect... because #1... I have lots of things to say about that that are not so perfect :) and #2... I am not saying "All my kids are so smart.... my kids are the best"
But back to my thought.... Cole is smart... really smart. So I was talking to him this morning about how he has a really good brain that is very smart and helps him to think so clearly. That got us to talking about what he wanted to be when he grows up... What the best jobs are. We talked about being a doctor, which I think would be great because he would so totally understand what his pateints are going through. We talked about teaching, and military and other things... but each time he said "Nope". Finally I said "Cole, what job do you think would be the best?" He said, "I am going to be a DADDY"! Just like... duhhhhh, mom that is the coolest thing ever.
What a sweetheart he is. And what a sweet tribute to his daddy whom he adores! We are so lucky to have Billy as the daddy in our home. He is a great dad, and we are so blessed and thankful that Heavenly Father sent him to our house to live.
Happy Birthday Billy! Now you are 39 too! No more sleeping with an older women!
2 comments:
Oh my! We really don't want to know those kind of details about Billy's dreams and desires to sleep with an older woman!
But how sweet is Cole!
what a sweet story. Happy Birthday Bill!
Post a Comment