Friday, September 7, 2012

Savvy's First Day!!

Julie, this one is for you! I love my little girl so much!!

Savvy has been BEGGING to go to school She is such a little grown up! Watching her big brothers go back to school without her was devastating to the girl. She did not understand why and telling her she was not big enough Ticked Her Off! The boys are on year round schedule, and so they went back the end of July, and she had to wait another month until the end of August.

When I surprised the boys with their first day of school backpacks and supplies, I also got Savvy a backpack. She was in HEAVEN! She has worn it everywhere for a month now.

 She and cousin Zetta Cait both go to Salem Baptist Preschool. Savvy goes 2 days a week in a 2 year old class and Zetta goes 3 days a week in a 4 year old class.
 Savvy showing off her backpack.
 Pointing in awe at the playground... the holy mecca of wonderfulness!
 Running in excitement! She was so happy this day!

1 comment:

Allyson said...

totally crying. HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?!?!
I miss you all and love you oh so much<3