We have LOVED Downtown Disney.
Ghirraldellis! Cable car Sundae! Ummmmmmm!!!
Savvy is a shopping fiend!! She is her mommy's girl. She is all about Minnie Mouse. She hated that she could not keep everything she found. She kept telling me, "but momma, it minnie mouse, see?"
There is so much to do, see and experience at Downtown Disney. Monday night we spent 5 hours there, and all we bought was out $9 ice cream sundae that our family shared! That is a great price for 5 hours of entertainment!
What a great family home evening. We came back to the hotel and daddy taught a lesson on counting our many blessings. Great job daddy!
2 comments:
What a great family trip! Love it!We can't do Disney with out you, when are you coming to CA?
So fun!! When Mitzi told me you were there for 2 whole weeks, I was SO jealous! I would love to just take my time at Disneyworld! You are going to be able to just relax and do stuff! I love it! We loved the pirates thing too. I have a great video of dad and mom doing it with us.
Post a Comment