I have a BEAUTIFUL BABY GIRL!!!!!!!!

Can someone please tell me how to fix this picture? I changed it on my computer, but Blogger is going back to the original way. Grrr!

With Big Brothers Brighton (age 6)

And Cole (age 3)

Yes, she has my hair!

We are soooo excited.


This was the first picture we took, and I LOVED it! Cole was so excited. He kept saying "taDaaaa" and putting his arm out. They both are crazy in love with Savvy.

Savvy is on a great schedule. She eats 4 ounces every 4 hours. So at 6am, 10am, 2pm, 6pm, 10pm and 2am... that is what we are doing. It works really well for us. We put the boys to bed at 7pm, and then Bill and I go to bed at about 9pm. Bill goes to sleep and I watch a show and then during a Friends or MASH tivo'ed episode, I feed Savvy and then we both go to sleep. Bill does the 2am feeding. He says it's "his time with her" and I have ZERO complaints!!! Then he wakes up at 6am anyway, so he does that feeding. Yes, Adoption ROCKS and I married well.
7 comments:
Charise! She is so beautiful! I feel bad that I couldn't go to your shower. I am finally feeling better so hopefully I can see her soon. I am so excited for you guys!
Also, blogger was giving me trouble with the picture thing too today. So this is what I did. I have the Picasa program and turned it upright there and then saved it as a new picture. Then it actually saved in my pictures folder and it worked. I am sure it would work in any photo program. Hopefully that helps!
I love her red dress! Absolutely a beautiful family.
I love the ta-daa from Cole. What a lucky little girl to have such great big brothers.
I am so excited for all of you but especially you. Sleeping, having a great husband and having your boys excited too, what more could you ask for?
I keep thinking I am going to see you and since I missed the shower, if you want to exchange what we got you, I have the receipt.
You are seriously so blessed! I loved reading the update...especially the part about going 4 hours between feedings already. I'm a month ahead of you and can barely stretch it to 3, usually its 2.5. What a sweet family. Love you!
ok i apologize in advance for being the "maydene" post of the day....but is anyone else freaking out about the cole holding savannah picture? please tell me you were at least within an arms reach in case something happend!!
in any case she is darling and definitely has your hair!
I was Maydene-ing too on the Cole picture. Hello - at least move over the soft grass or something!
She is very cute, but has every right to be fired up about that ENORMOUS yard of fabric strapped to her head. I hear you Savannah, you tell mom that bows bigger than your fist are not allowed.
Post a Comment