Friday, November 27, 2009

Silent Night??? Yeah Right!!!

All is calm... Well, not really, but All is Bright!



These boys are so crazy in love with their little sister! We all feel so blessed to have her in our home for this holiday season! She is everything we have wished for so many times!

Our little family is so happy right now. We had a perfect Thanksgiving day together. We feel so blessed to have wonderful family and friends.

My greatest blessings this year are:
My best year of marriage yet!
3 beautiful, happy and HEALTHY children!!!
A home that I absolutely LOVE!
A job that I think is wonderful.
(Thank you everyone in Kids Are Music!)

I am very thankful for such a year of great abundance!!! This has been an amazing year of harvests for me.

Thank you to my darling cousin Julia Davis for taking such beautiful pictures of my greatest treasures!

2 comments:

Pam said...

What a Heavenly sight and site. Love the one's with the big brothers with such angelic faces. Keep those to remind them when they start pulling her pigtails. You are all in our prayers these coming months. I'm going to "think" and "pray" positive...something I have learned from you.

Marc and Shay said...

How precious!!! Love you tons!