
Brighton LOVES everything military, so when his school had "decades day" I figured he would choose World War 2 and wear army clothes. As I was describing all of the era's to him, he asked what the weapons were for each time frame. I couldn't think of what to say for the Roaring 20's so I told him about the Gangster Guys who danced it up and the parties and then when the cops showed up they got out their bazooka guns. HE WAS SOLD! He insisted on being a 20's gangster.

Well, this is the best outfit I had. I couldn't believe he chose this over the army guys. Crazy. He totally kept doing these impromptu dances all morning.
It was like he had on magic shoes that would not stop dancing!
He was ADORABLE!
And the mustache! Who would have EVER thought that a kid with Sensory Autism would wear the mustache!!! I swear I gave him the choice.
2 comments:
I don't know how you find the time..but I love your posts and the showing of your love for your children. You are an amazing family and I love all of you.
Oh my word! So cute! I am so glad you blog! That little jig...you have your own little leprechaun!
Post a Comment