Hmmmmm, how to begin.
Cole has a new thing that he does CONSTANTLY!!!! See picture below:
And by constantly, I mean CONSTANTLY! It is all day every day! I ask him, "Why are you holding on to ...." and he usually smiles and puts his hands up in the air like he is in an old time stick up. Finally, this last week, when I asked him for what has to be the 100th time, he just grinned from ear to ear and said, "Mom, because I LOVE IT!"
I guess it starts early... because seriously... Don't all men love it?
3 comments:
That is so funny! I seriously laughed out loud- so loud that I woke Bryan up.
We tell our boys it isn't a toy, so don't play with it.
That is SO funny and SO true! They do love it, forever!
HILARIOUS! Good luck with that one
Post a Comment