Okay.... if you didn't get it from the title.... WE LOVE THE FAIR! In fact, sing along with me now!
A fair is a veritable smorgasbord orgasbord orgasbord
After the crowds have ceased.
Each night when the lights go out
It can be found on the ground all around,
Oh, what a ratly feast!
Melon rinds and bits of hotdogs, Cookie crumbs and rotton cotton candy, Melted ice cream, mustard dripplings, Moldy goodies everywhere! Lots of popcorn, apple cores, Bananna peels and soggy sadwiches And gobs of gorgeous gook to gobble at the fair.
A fair is a veritable smorgasbord orgasbord orgasbord,
After the gates are shut.
Each night when the lights go out
It can be found on the ground all around
That's where a rat can glut, glut, glut, glut!
If you don't know the words... I am sad for you. Tell me who you are and I will help you out. We have an old "from tv" home movie I can lend you for you to watch this classic!

We eat our way through the fair... everyone gets to choose one item each time we go and we all share bites of everything. We went twice this year and dad choose the turkey leg and the "Boatload" of fried seafood. (Clams, Shrimp, Fish, Calimari, and something else I don't remember... but it was WAY YUMMY!) Brighton chose dipping dots and a Slurpee. Cole gets "samples" of stuff and is happy and content. Mommy choose fresh squeezed Lemonade and was going to get a cupcake... but after eating too many of daddy's fried clams... decided she had definitely eaten ENOUGH!!!! So she choose to get an Old Fashioned Pioneer Family Portrait instead! It is so cute!!! I will see if Billy can scan it in for me.

Mommy always insists that the family is cute and matching. Everyone loves it... especially daddy!

Brighton is crazy talented at any "sporty thing" he tries. He had never hula hooped before... but he won the contest. He just has a knack for anything athletic.

Seriously... the fresh squeezed Lemonade is worth every penny!!!
And just a little more in honor of Chuck, Ben and Mike Jr....
Oh wow look at him now, Zuckerman’s famous pig.
Sooey, what do you see The greatest hog in history.
Fine swine wish he was mine What if he’s not so big
He’s some terrific, radiant, humble Thingamajig of a pig!
5 comments:
Way to go Brighto! Who knew he was a hula hooper?
Looks like SO MUCH FUN! Love the song too, and now will be singing it in my head all day! :)
Brighton's hip action looks awesome.
I am reading Charlotte's Web to the girls right now and we are right at the part when they sing the song in the movie. I sadly do not know all the words. But I tried and Leland just laughed at me and told me I was singing it all wrong.
Heh... it says CRUNCHY!
I found the most applicable quote for your post!
Charlotte A. Cavatica: Templeton, havent you ever heard that good
things come to those who wait?
Templeton: No. Good things come to those who find it and shove it in
their mouth!
Post a Comment