Wednesday, August 25, 2010

4th of July, 2010

This year the Fourth of July fell on a Sunday... and since we don't live in Utah, all of the celebrations were on the actual 4th!

Kids Are Music always performs on the 4th of July... but since it was a Sunday, I got to reall relax and enjoy the 4th this year. After church we packed a picnic and went to the Aliso Viejo Community Park. We had a wonderful, incredibly relaxing evening!!! It was really neat!
So... Funny story.
You know how I always make my family wear matching clothes? Well, we were sitting by a big hill, and all the kids were playing with this man that was blowing millions of bubbles. It was so cute! Cole, in his excitement, knocked over a little toddler twice. It was totally by accident, and he did not even realize it happened... but the mom of the little girl brought Cole over to me by the arm and said, "Is this your little boy?" Picture me and Bill in the EXACT SAME OUTFIT COLE WAS WEARING!!! I wanted desperately to say, "No, what makes you think so?" But this woman was clearly not in the mood for funnies. She chewed me out from being an inattentive mom. Oh well... I am over it. I just thought it was hilarious... Is this your son????

I am attaching a picture of us from the fair is the same outfits so you can picture it. Hilarious!!!

p.s. Thanks to my Sister Mitzi for the DARLING bows in Savvy's hair! Mitzi is a Bow Genius!

1 comment:

Mitzi said...

I'm Famous!!! I was mentioned!! Her bows are so cute!