Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I LOVE MY "JOB"!!!

I am so lucky to have such an amazing "job" that I love.
Some of the greatest parts about Kids Are Music are:

The goal of Kids Are Music is to help every child feel confident and loved, to feel like they are an important part of their community.






I love that these children are learning the importance of teamwork, kindness, service and confidence.

These are great kids and I love watching them perform.

Shout Out to my friends in the OC.... we are performing at Irvine Spectrum on Sat. Dec. 18 at 12:30 and 2:00pm near the movie theaters and food court. We would love to have friends come see us!

2 comments:

Lexi said...

I am loving these blog posts every day! You will have to continue to blog after december is over!

Ruth said...

Hey lady. i need your address. Can you email it to me. ruth@pan-ami.com