Friday, February 4, 2011

Poor Billy, sleeping on rocks...

I am a happy girl!

Bill is at his first ever scout overnight camp out, and so it is just me and the kiddos. It is 6:23 pm and they are all fed and diapered and medicated and feeding tubed and I am now going to read quietly in my bed for the night! I am so lucky that none of them can tell time yet!

Dinner was chicken nuggets, mandarin oranges and rice crispy treats. Don't judge! I figure it is healthy and so so so easy!

Yippeee, I am loving the Boy Scouts of America right now!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Chicken nuggets and mandarin oranges is the dinner of choice a lot of nights I'm home alone too.

I'm so jealous he's camping in Feb, it's way too cold to do that here.

Mitzi said...

Yes...we made the mistake of getting Connor a watch and teaching him to tell time. When we say it's time for bed, he will say "mom it is only 7:28. I still have 2 more minutes!"

Nicole Patterson said...

HaHa! First of all, love, love, LOVE the adorable pic of your 3 on the blog. I usually read from blogger so maybe it's been that way awhile and I wouldn't know.
Second-Maybe Bill will read your blog and you will be grounded.
Third- I MISS your guts! Please plan a trip to SF soon.
Love,
Me