Sometimes Brighton gets less post space, so although probably the only people who will find this interesting are his grandparents and his future children... here is an interview with Brighton.
Hey, what is your favorite song?
Dynamite... yeah, I have no idea who it is by, but he loves it and sings it all the time.
What job to you want when you grow up?
Be a scientist.
What is your favorite story?
Alma when he baptized people and went against King Noah.
What does being baptized mean?
Be a church member and stand for truth.
Then I get the gift of the Holy Ghost, who helps me to be happy.
What is something you would like Grammy and Papa to know in Africa?
I have Bey Blades that I love to play with and legos.
I am good at doing ramps on my bike and skateboarding.
I like to eat white soup from Olive Garden, fettuccine alfredo, and French baguettes.
I like weapons because I think that they are cool. (Mommy's note... grrrr, but yes, he loves to play knight, defender, Army, Cowboys...ANYTHING with weapons and protectors.
I like my friends, Jake, Aaron, Matthew, Christian (my Fresno cousin), Dillon (my cousin)
1 comment:
Darcy~
That dynamite might be from us sorry....LOL! it isn't a bad song it is by taio cruz. and it is one of my families faviorite songs that and i got a feelin and don't stop belliving by train
Post a Comment