Saturday, March 26, 2011

On the job benefits!

I love my "job". As many of you know, I am the director of a children show choir, Kids Are Music.

There are so many things I LOVE about my job. One of the best things about my job is the friendships I have made through the years, both with the parents and with the kids. There are some kids that I feel so blessed to have come to know. Through the years, many have touched my life and blessed me dearly. As I see them grow, I am so proud and honored to call them my friend.

This is Cailyn, and she is wonderful. Another of those that I am so blessed to have as a friend. She is beautiful, talented and kind.
Yesterday I got to spend the day at the National Cheerleading Championships watching another one of my darling Kids Are Music alumni sparkle and shine like the amazing star she is.

Ally is a senior this year at Norte Vista High School, and she is off to bigger and better things in her life this fall. But I will always remember the sweetheart she has been in my life, and the dear friendship I cherish with her.

Ally, you were a SuperStar yesterday! I was amazed!! Fantastic job "little sister"!
Click here for a picture of Ally in action.
I love my job.

2 comments:

jenn said...

What a surprise for me to check your blog and see MY darling little girl there! How sweet you are to her and how lucky we are to have YOU as a friend! We love you Miss Charise! Jenn and Cailyn

Anonymous said...

It was so fun to spend the whole day with you! We love you lots!!

The Bostroms