I wanted to show my mom and dad Savvy's cute walk. She kind of waddles from side to side... We are seeing a Pediatric Orthopedic Specialist next Thursday to find out what we need to do. Her hip joints are not correctly aligned and her tibia's (bone from the ankle to the knee???) are both very curved... not straight.
Mom and dad... make sure to watch the very end. We love you!!!
4 comments:
Forget walking! She is running all over the place. And she totally walked down one of those steps without falling! I'm impressed. What a cutie. Love the pics and video updates.
I have been thinking of you many times this week and had on my list to call you and "see" how things are going. And now you have "shown" me. Thanks for the update. We are excited to come and play with you.
So cute. Made me get all teary that's it been so long since I've seen you and those cute kids.
Hope to see you soon. Love ya.
very cute! I love when she says papa. papa. papa.
Post a Comment