Sunday, April 24, 2011

Gracie's Place...

Savannah's room is really getting close to the room I have always dreamed of for my little girl. I still want to get a couple of big framed pictures and a shadow box with her blessing dress, but here is a peek into her "place".

I LOVE LOVE LOVE her bedding that I got from "the baby guy" at the Orange County Market Place. (Swap meet)

I did these darling letters on a play date with my girlfriends Julie and Ally. (Holla! Shout out!) I used a different scrapbook paper for each letter, modge podged, and added bling. Such a fun activity, and totally easy.
You can see on the top right that I am collecting pink and/or princess story books for her to keep on this shelf. The top right are all the special lotions and potions to keep her skin and hair soft and sweet smelling.
Amy, how cute did this turn out!!!!
All my bows and bling for hair, by color and holiday.
I love having an adorable daughter! I am such a lucky, lucky girl!

1 comment:

Mitzi said...

What a darling room! You have done a great job with it.