Hello all our dear friends,
It is with much love and appreciation that Bill and I share our family news.
We have always loved being California Kids… and will always consider this our home. But as the economy has brought such craziness, we have realized that it would be best for our little family to try a new adventure on the East Coast. We will be moving to the Cary, North Carolina area in September
Sooo, We are ready to Celebrate our Final Kids Are Music California Season!!! But, that does mean that this season is your last chance to be a part of this amazing, patriotic, family organization. If you have been thinking of coming back “sometime”, your sometime is here!
And as a side note: If you need any home remodeling in the next 4 months, please give Bill a call for an estimate! His prices are amazing, and his work is great. 949-254-3784 bcconstruction@cox.net
Kids Are Music will begin rehearsals for our summer season on Wednesday, May 4th.
Bright Tomorrows: ages 3-7, 4:00-4:45Upbeats: ages 8-12, 4:30-5:30
We will be beginning a new Kids Are Music group on the East Coast, and we will be doing a Washington DC trip either July 2012 or July 2013. We would love to have any past performers join us on that trip. We will keep you informed as that comes closer.
You have been dear friends, and we are so thankful for all the wonderful memories that we have blessed to share with you.
Thank you for all of your support to our program! I hope to see you all at rehearsals next week!
Charise and Bill
4 comments:
Oh my goodness! Yay, closer to us!!! I feel trips to NC are comin' on!
All you Gates' are deserting us!! COME BACK come BACK! Ok ok.... I am all about new adventures. And I am super excited for you all. Good thing we have blogs to keep us updated. LOVE YOU!!
Wow! This is big news! But now I will never get Mitzi to leave NC and come to Utah! And who will be our S. CA tour guides?
I am super excited for you guys and your new adventure. Maybe Emma and I will have to come visit you after your move.
I'm in shock! But you know I wish you all the best. I just don't know when we will ever get to see all of you and that makes me sad. You could have tried somewhere closer...say....like UTAH!
Post a Comment