Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Savvy's Newest Trick "the Sequel"

So a few weeks ago I posted about Savvy's LOVE of climbing everything!!!

Well, she climbed up the front of her dresser, (see picture below, this time she climbed the pink, white, black square cubes) and fell off of it while holding the picture of she and I (far left) and it shattered in her hand.

We could see that it was really deep, so we took her to the ER. She got stitches and ever since then, anytime anyone she does not know gets too close to her, she gives them the meanest stink eye!



A week later I took her to get the stitches out, and the doctor said it was still really bad, and that we needed to wait another week. So the next week, at the 2 week mark, I was going to take her in. When we put her down for her nap, she had her stitches in... when we got her up from her nap, they were GONE! ICCCKKKKKKK!!!! So apparently she gnawed them off, but seriously NASTY! I can't find them... so did she eat them? (By the way, this girl eats anything in sight!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's seriously NAST! What is that girl thinking? Does she have to get them in again or is she healed?

Julie