Tuesday, July 5, 2011

4th of July!

I KNOW!!!!! SHE IS PERFECTION!!!!
Honestly, I can't get enough of her. I wake up in the middle of the night and I miss her. (Yes, she is in the next room, and yes, I can hear her snoring over the baby monitor. But I get excited about when it will be morning and I will get to go in and get her. She is perfection and delicious in every way!)

Coolest looking cake ever!!!
Cole is hilarious. He loves to be the center of attention, and make people laugh.
Again... perfection.
I love this family!
We performed at the Mission Viejo Street Fair with Kids Are Music tonight. The kids did a great job on the show. Bill went this morning at 9:30 to set up, and then stayed all day in the crazy hot weather to watch over our equiptment. I brought the kids at 5:00pm. Man, I married so well!! And then, when everyone else was having to park over a mile away by that time, I pull up to the front... litterally the FRONT SPACE, and there is a cone blocking the space, that yes, my husband had reserved for me. I am so crazy in love with that man!!! He came up and met me at the front and said, "See the coned off first space..." and I was like, "No you didn't!" I adore him in every way!!!

Happy Independence Day!!!

2 comments:

Laura said...

My favorite part of this post is the part about Bill putting a cone out to save you a parking space. How brilliant is that?

Pam said...

Bill, you are the best! We will miss you, moving so far away. I watch you as the father of your family and am impressed each time by the thoughtfulness, care and devotion you give to each of them. Even this one;). Who else would even think of that, let alone really do it?!