Saturday, October 25, 2008

Pumpkin T-Shirt Party!

Ok, so I have this darling friend Darcy who takes great pictures, and blogs every day... So I am just taking what she did and writing my thoughts to add to it. Darcy... is that ok???

I invited our playgroup to come to our house and make these cute tie-dye Halloween Pumpkin T-shirts. I saw them in the Family Fun magazine and I really wanted to make them... but I knew I would never do it unless I made it into a party and did it with a group.




While the moms were getting the shirts ready, the kids all got to decorate graham crackers, but lets face it all of it ended up on their faces and in their mouths, not on the crackers!


Gwenie is always a little princess. I have never seen her messy. Ever!

decorating gramcrackers


Hayden had a huge pile of candy on the plate, but we made her share. She is adorable!!

Hayden


Darcy's camera and talent is amazing! She captures the kids so well!

Grant


Gavin didn't waste anytime eating his once he was done decorating it. I love how Spencer/Lincoln (Twins and I can tell who is who when I can see them together, any help? Katie?) is looking on.

Gavin


Brody licking off the frosting, don't blame him it was yummy.

Brody


The shirts have to soak for along time, so we then gave the kids Popsicles. Sugar high anyone?


all the kids
Brody, Gavin, Gwennie, Lincoln, Cole, Hayden, Avery, Grant, Spencer, Saywer, Noah...
Not pictured: Kaden, Taylor, Luke... and maybe a few I am forgetting! It was a crazy day, but lots of fun.

I am so lucky that Cole has this fantastic group of kids to be his friends!

Popsicles


I love that Noah's hair is always totally done perfectly... Abby needs a girl!

Noah


Sawyer, seriously such a cutie!

Sawyer


Darcy, thank you for taking such fun pictures. I am so glad you came to my house to play!
Licking

3 comments:

bcre8uv said...

That double popsicle lick is the cutest photo ever!!

~T.

Darci said...

You are welcome to share photos anytime! hehe. Just spell my name right DARCI :) thanks we loved it too.

ps That is one of my new favorite pics bcre8uv, thanks.

Mitzi said...

If only Darci knew what a complement that is coming from bcre8uv! I am so glad you found those girls. The shirts look cute in the photo. Did yours turn out that cute?