I have so many great pictures of these two guys together this past year. They are really the best of friends. The greatest gift my boys have is the love of their father! Bill adores both of his sons, and I am so thankful for a fantastic husband who loves his children so much. We are a very blessed little family and I am so thankful for all of our happiness.
I am so crazy in love with Billy Johnson!
Dressed up as Joseph Smith pioneers July 19, 2008
At the Marriott Hotel on the boat ride. August 10, 2008
Dana Point Yacht Club March 31, 2008
CHOC Boat Water Day July 18, 2008
Angel's Game July 5, 2008
Irvine 1st Ward Corn Roast... Cole is actually eating Watermelon!!! September 8, 2008
Legoland Trick or Treat Cowboy and Pirate October 25, 2008
SeaWorld October 25, 2008
July 4, 2008
4 comments:
SO CUTE! I love that Cole is such a good smiler. They really are a cute team.
What great pictures. I love all these posts.
What a great post! You are giving Darci a run for her title as "blogging queen." Keep posting...I LOVE it.
AAAHHH.
When did I ever have the title of Blogging Queen!?!?!?!? LOL. I want my crown.
Post a Comment