
I still remember your phone number from when we were 3, because I begged to be able to call you each day. 485-3857! I can't believe your mom just changed it! How do you change a phone number after 37 plus years!
Bathing at grandpa Bodell's cabin. I know it sounds crazy, but I swear I remember this! Jumping in and out, running around.
You were always the one I wanted to play with, the one I shared every secret with.Beach Boys, Little People, smiley faces on our knees, Scarlett and Dazzle...
Lots of singing and dancing...

Brown Reunion when we were 3 - That Shuffle Tune.
Brown reunion when we were 8 - What's More American
Dillworth Elementary when were were 10 - Give My Regards to Broadway!
Kids Are Music - 12 years old! The year of Mike Feil!!
Preppies Softball team. Green and Hot Pink. I hated EVERY MINUTE of it! I am soooo not a softball girl. I did like the cute shirt though.
We were more sisters than cousins. I am thankful daily for example in my life! You helped me become the person I am today.
First day of academy!!! Some of my favorite memories were made during our seven years of summer academy.Disneyland... through the years!

1974
1984
Brighton and Libby both born on June 14, with Noah at Disneyland. The scurvy pirate crew!

Happy 38th birthday! Wow... we are soooooo old!
3 comments:
awwww so cute!
So very cute! It was fun reading about you two growing up together and even funner to see all of the pictures...I'm impressed you had them all available to scan. How lucky to have a best friend in a cousin!
I remember being there the day that first picture was taken. Happy Birthday Nicki!!! And so very fun to relive all those years together. Charise...a real tribute!!! And wow...the short shorts you both wore to Academy. My how times change....or have they?
Love to you both.
Aunt Pam
Post a Comment