Tuesday, January 13, 2009

So I wanted to blog some funny Cole stories.. and I like having pictures with my posts... So one morning I told Cole, "Cole-ee, come here to mommy so I can take your picture! Come say cheese." I hear him say, "wait mom!" Okay, so I waited. Then he comes in to my office... "I cheese mom, I cheese!" He was so proud of himself. He is hilarious! But he totally did it as a joke. He has such a funny sense of humor.

Story #1.
We were in Sacrament Meeting at church and the deacons were passing the sacrament. It was silent in there!!! Silent... Cole is on my lap. He looks around and gets that glint in his eye that I have learned to recognize. He turns around to face me and looks around at the people near us... takes a deep breath and yells in his gravelly monster voice.... "I Kiss Mommy's Booooooobieeeeees!!!" I was mortified! People 8 rows up turned around and laughed. I slumped down and begged Bill, "Please just let me go home now."

I have no idea why he said it, other than that to a 3 year old... boobie and poop humor is the best stuff there is!

Which brings me to Story #2.
Cole is obsessed with telling everyone we meet, "You have a poopie diaper!" He will yell it at people in the grocery store. He shouts it at the neighbors... He says it to everyone... then laughs as if he is the king of the comedy circuit.

Story #3... Dedicated to Auntie Amy... Whom I feel he gets his comedic genius from.

We are checking out at Costco. They have the carts go behind the clerk, and you go around the front. So Cole is in the cart, behind the checkstand where the clerk is. I see the glint in his eye. I swear it is very clearly there when his evil little schemes for humor hatch... The clerk has his money till (drawer) open, and he is leaning over to grab the divider stick off the conveyor belt so that the belt will move the next person's groceries up.

Quick as lightning Cole reaches in and grabs the stack of ones ($1.00 bills) from the drawer and throws them in the air as fast as he can. Seriously!!! They fly all over, and once again... I am MORTIFIED!!!

Cole started school last week. He is so smart and funny. He is a wonderful little boy, and I am crazy about him

Cole you are a great blessing to all of us. You are a terrific son and Brighton's favorite toy in the world!

We love you so much little man!

7 comments:

Ashley said...

Hilarious! All 3 stories are hilarious. I think my fav is story #1. HA!

MeiLani and Michael said...

The picture with his little lips perched around the block of cheese the size of his head is priceless! And how cute is he with his double back pack!

Tiffany said...

So funny! I am dying laughing! I miss his so much already!

karin said...

Seriously, you can't make that stuff up. I LOVE it and so glad that you shared those with all of us.
I am tired of the potty humor from my own kids (but it seems to be funny when it is other people's) and I realize I have YEARS left of it.

Mitzi said...

What a little thief! Hilarious Stories!

Hancocks said...

He is hilarious Charise! What a cute little sense of humor and what a blessing to have him in your little family!!!

Darci said...

The cheese story is HILARIOUS!!! A total keeper.