Thursday, November 6, 2008

Dillon Edward Dittbrenner


We are so thankful for Dillon. He is a great cousin for Brighton. Very often Brighton will thank Heavenly Father randomly in his prayers for Dillon. Every night we ask Brighton, "What was your best thing today?" Anytime we spend with Dillon, the answer is always "playing with Dillon". The funny thing is, it does not matter what we do with Dillon. Even if we go to Legoland, Disneyland, the beach... anything... Dillon is always better. I asked him if playing with Dillon was better than Legoland. He said, "Oh yeah mom!"

It is so wonderful to have a cousin you love and adore. I had that with Nicki. Of course I love all my cousins. But to have someone special like that is such a blessing.

So thank you Amy for having a darling little boy for my Brighto to adore!

We are thankful for cousins!

2 comments:

Darci said...

I am sad. I had NO cousins my age, so I didn't get to share this, but I loved playing with my older Brother.

They really look like they love eachother.

Mitzi said...

That photo is absolutely darling! Seriously SO CUTE!