Friday, November 14, 2008

On the Go!

To translate, Cole says "I fun" and "ready set Go!"

I am so thankful for Healthy children and darling Cousins!




And then what I love about this video...
Brighton can't be bothered or slowed by the camera. He has places to go.
Dillon is the entertainer. He'll slow down and give you some comedy.
And Cole... who "they" said would never speak or walk on his own. Doctor's... wonderful people, but clueless as to what can really happen with Heavenly Father's touch and a little love from a family!
Cole's little legs going as fast as he can.
Cole is all about the "Ready, Set, Go!" He is in the racing phase. It is great! I can get him to do anything by calling it a race!



2 comments:

MeiLani and Michael said...

OH how I love that little boy! Tears came to my eyes because I just love him and feel so lucky to have such a giant warrior in our family! Love the videos. Thanks Char

Mitzi said...

SO CUTE!! I love that little Colioli! What a sweetheart! "Ready, Set, Go!"