I can't imagine how hard this must be. Actually, despite the crazy faces, my boys were both wonderful about getting their hair cut. But Mitzi... We miss you! It was so nice when you would cut my boys hair for me. It seems crazy to pay $15-$20 for cutting little, little boys hair. Not that it isn't worth it... but it just seems expensive.
Cole would be fine, and relax, until he felt the water... then he would scream with excitement! He loved it! because of his Skin problems, he only gets to shower twice a week... so he thinks it is a big party when he gets to play in the water. Crazy kid!
5 comments:
I love that you are now like blogging fanatic! I LOVE how many posts you have been doing lately. Those pics are priceless catching the everyday things of a hair cut.
Bill Here.
So my wife needs a twelve step program on blogging. She is staying at her moms with the dittbreners today,.......AND SHE STILLS POSTS!...Step away from the computer.
I love all the posts. This picture of Brighton is great.
When Leland looked at your posts today. She said "Look at Cole-i-oli, he's getting SOOO big!"
Bill! STOP IT!!! I only wish you would post a bit more! She is not addicted to blogging! She is addicted to journaling! I have realize I use exclamation points almost as Char.
For those of you who don't know, Char does many posts in one day and then she will set them up to post one day at a time. She says that she hates it when her friends post lots in one day and then she doesn't hear from them for a week. Not a bad idea.
Post a Comment