Thursday, February 19, 2009

Brighton the Great!

Brighton is the student of the week, and so I was asked to make a poster all about him. It turned out so cute! He is such a terrific kid.

I LOVE MY NEW CRICUT MACHINE! It is so much fun.I am a way new beginner on it, but how cute is Brighton's name on this poster!!

My cute sister Mitzi taught me how to do these great Worldles... and I am hooked! They are so fun. Go to http://wordle.net/create to make your own.

Here is the writing from the poster.

My name is Brighton Kai Kahoku Johnson. My middle name means divine star,

but I like to think it means best surfer dude in the whole wide world!

Thunder Mountain, the wildest train, Is the coolest ride at Disneyland.

The greatest show on TV is Dino Squad and Curious George.

For a snack, I love to eat cheese-its and gummy worms.

Our family loves to go to Sea World and Lego Land.

I love my toys, racecars, balls and army guys.

The best color in the whole world is Orange!

I am a super duper great big brother.

My favorite animal is a Lizard.

My best dessert is Popsicles.

Soccer is my best sport.

Our family is forever!!

4 comments:

Hancocks said...

Charise! I am LOVING that poster! It is fantastic and shows just how creative you are- darling! How fun for Brighton to be child of the week. That's great!

Liz Kirkby said...

very fun!

Ashley said...

The poster is awesome. You are such a wonderful mom.

♥ Brianne Kirkby said...

Its so cute!!! My favorite line is "Our family is forever!!"