Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Wake Up Grandma Bodell!

We were so lucky to have Grandma and Grandpa Bodell here for a couple of months. We tried to go over every Sunday and then at least one other time each week to play with them. I feel like we added to the many special memories I have of them, and my boys got to make some new memories.

Cole loved playing with grandma but he would get frustrated when she would fall asleep. He would always try to wake her up. It was hilarious! Here are some of his attempts!




And this one is my favorite!



I love you so much Grandma and Grandpa Bodell!

6 comments:

Ashley said...

Hilarious! I love it. He was trying so hard. I love his raspy voice, it is so cute.

Mitzi said...

so cute! I love his little raspy voice. Funny that she doesn't even flinch!

Chuck Gates said...

Oh my goodness... I was laughing out loud in the office. So funny. I love how he was trying to climb onto her to kiss her and she didn't even budge.

Pam said...

So Wonderfully Funny!!! A while back Grandma would have laughed harder than anyone if she could see herself like this. Thanks for documenting it.

Tiffany said...

SO SO SO funny!!!! I am dying here! He is so cute. I love that little voice!

Hancocks said...

That is hilarious!!! I can't believe she was able to sleep through that chaos. What a cutie for trying so hard- so funny!