Monday, November 21, 2011

I LOVE MY "JOB"!!!

We had our first show on Saturday and the kids were fantastic! It was so wonderful to have some of my nieces and nephews perform with my sons. Don't this kids all so so happy!

Extra special thanks to my amazing sisters who have helped me so much this past month... Starting a new business should be crazy difficult, but you two have made it WONDERFUL!!! I love you both so much and I really appreciate your hard work in helping me.









How amazing are these pictures??? One of the moms is a professional photographer and I am so lucky that she is loving taking pictures of our performers!

Connor was a little nervous and Houston was missing naptime, so our pictures of them are sweet to capture their feelings. They both were darling performers though!

1 comment:

Kalli Linde said...

Charise!!!! We've been trying to figure out how to get ahold of you for so long! I can't believe you are already up and running! We were at The Regency last weekend for a girl scout event and the girls just kept saying, I wish Ms. Charise was still here :( You guys are SO missed you have no idea. There is a big hole where you guys used to be. We are so happy to see how well you all are doing out there. PLEASE keep us posted on any summer shows you do because we are dying to come out and see you all!! If you could email me your new email/home address to ochomeschoolmom@gmail.com so we can keep in touch?

All our love to you, Bill and the kids!

The Lindes