I am so very thankful...
For this delicious sweetheart:

(I know... how amazingly gorgeous is my daughter!!!)
For a husband who loves our family outings and fun as much as I do:

(How funny is Savvy in the above picture... We said, "Savvy, Smile for a picture" and she grabbed my face and cheesed it for the camera. I love this baby girl!
For three amazing children who love each other and want to be together every day:

That through the miracle of science, this little guy is doing amazing!
And MORE than that, through the miracle of our Father in Heaven, he is ours, and he is insured and very well taken care of. I am also thankful that somehow we are always able to find joy in his journey.

For parents that are amazing examples to each of us:


These two pictures are from our final night before they left for 18 months to serve as missionaries in the Congo, Africa.
Check out their super great blog telling about their adventures.I am thankful for my little sister Amy and my dear friends who celebrated my 40th birthday with me. I am so blessed with amazing friends:

And especially this year, I am so thankful for family. For cousins and sisters and brothers.



I love my life as mommy and wife.
Thank you Father in Heaven for blessing me so very much!
1 comment:
What a great post! This blog will be a treasure for years and years to come!
Post a Comment