He is a total mic hog, and sings his little heart out.
He will usually do his actions really well, but at Mission San Juan Capistrano last Saturday night, for the first 5 songs of the show he kept going to the front solo mics. So we had to keep taking him back to his spot on the risers. He did not like being put back on the risers. Here he is being mad.
The audience laughed and cheered and thought he was great. When it was finally his turn to come forward for Nuttin For Christmas the crowd went wild! I video'ed from the back. I don't know if you can hear it, but if you listen closely you will hear his screaming the words for Nuttin for Christmas! You can also kind of hear the crowd... Loving him!!
As we were walking around the rest of the night, people kept stopping us and telling us how much they loved him. (And of course the rest of the show... but he really was a hit.)
5 comments:
Go Cole!!! Heis going to be a superstar one day, he loves the limelight.
Oh my word... that is TOTALLY where he learned to cross his arms when he is mad!!! That is the only action he did every TIME! SO cute- I love the audience laughter.
What a ham... That is great. The audience response to him is hilarious.
I am totally crying! What a sweet little man! After doing my Elf you I am convinced I need to live by you to put Tara in KAM!
So cute! I miss you guys so much already!
Post a Comment