This is Charise's sister Mitzi here. Char was going to post something but it appears that she may have not had time before her KAM show this evening. I thought I would just give you all a quick update on little Cole and she can fill in the blanks when she has time.
Cole's surgery went very well today. He was released and free to go home shortly after the surgery. She said they gave him a medicine to calm him and she said that was her favorite part of the day (other then him waking up w/o any complications.) She said he was quite funny and loopy on this medicine. I guess he kept saying "I funny mom!" and laughing at himself. We are happy that things went so well today. He is at home recouperating w/ Grammy while Char and Bill are at a KAM show. (No, the photo above is not from tonight.)
However...there was one thing. While they were in there today, they found a hernia that is (from what I understand) in-between his esophogus and stomach. They said this is why he is throwing up so much. It explains a lot BUT he will have to undergo yet ANOTHER surgery and this one much more evasive and painful. This surgery is one that he will have to stay in the hospital for a few days. When this gets scheduled, we will let you all know.
But for now, know that Cole is doing well from today's surgery and he is such a joy in all of our lives. We love you baby Cole!
Love, Aunt Mit
1 comment:
I think I like Mitzi's post better than mine!
charise
Post a Comment