Sunday, December 14, 2008

Great, Big Giant Lollipop!!!


My earliest memory of Disneyland is when I was really young. I am going to guess I was 5 years old. We were driving home late at night, and it was dark and I was exhausted. I don't know where we were staying, but I remember that I got to choose a souvenir. I remember Amy choosing a stuffed animal. I thought she made such a dumb choice! It was tiny, as I am sure we had a price limit. But I choose wisely... I got the bigger than your head lollipop. I remember falling asleep with it as my pillow and thinking it was the greatest feeling in the whole world!

I was so excited when Bright chose this for his special treat for making great choices at Disneyland. All week we talked about how he needed to be good so that he could earn a great big lollipop. Throughout the week the lollipop would get biggest, medium, and small. He ended with a medium, and I was really proud of him! He shared it really well with Cole.
Thanks mom and dad for such fun memories!

1 comment:

karin said...

That is so great that he shared. I love when my boys share nicely with each other (it makes me forget the times that they aren't being so nice).

I always loved the huge suckers too.